This section covers the major changes to the FIRST LEGO League program for each season. Be sure to check out the publish dates and individual change lists for full details.
2019 CITY SHAPER Season
- Archived 2018 Training information and started 2019 Training information
- Cleaned up links and formatting in other parts of the manual.
- Reduced items provided to teams as part of the check-in packet
- Power is now longer provided to teams in the pits unless requested. (Opt in)
2018 INTO ORBIT Season
- Brand new Season Standards Manual.
- Key additions include: Starting a team information, starting check-lists, better version tracking and updating for CVR.
- Resource Library and Training / Seminars sections from the public website have moved to the manual.
- More detailed walk-through of MyCVR and processes.
- New colors for the three program sections: Robot Design / Game is now green, Project is blue. Rubrics have been updated
- Central California is participating in the Core Values Rubric Pilot. The new rubric can be found on the Judging Sessions and the Global Innovation Award Page of the Season Standards Manual.
- Robot Game Judging Sessions will now no longer have robot game tables. Judges and teams should expect to talk about process and design of their robot.
- Introduced Preference Based Registration.