- ShowMe poster made by the team.
- Demo model made by the team.
- Collect anything required at check-in. More information is available in Team Check-in of this manual.
- (New for 2019) If desired, printed copies of the event schedule, agenda, and team list (available through MyCVR). These will no longer be provided at check-in.
- If your team wishes to program at the event, bring a laptop computer.
- In the event you need more than one electrical outlet, bring an electrical/power strip.
- Money for concessions and merchandise.
- Students may want to bring a book or homework for downtime.
- Label everything with your team number (masking tape or with a Sharpie). Do not label the LEGO pieces that form your robot.
- All the loose field setup pieces to work with on the practice table. You need to bring all other pieces that are NOT dual locked to the mat. Mark all your pieces with your Team Number!
- (Optional) Your Team Flag. See Appendix 4 - Team Flag Rules and Guidelines for more information.